Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Underwear Scandal

We were at Best But shopping for appliances for a basement remodel (actually a "model" since it's unfinished right now and we aren't re-ing anthing).  Of course we all got separated - I was finishing up with the sales guy and all the boys were no where in sight.  Turns out that Curious George-my potty trained 7 year old - had an accident in the store and my husband took him to the bathroom to clean him up.  


When I finally found them, Curious George was laughing because daddy had cut his underwear off with a knife.  As it turned out it was a #2 accident and my husband did not want to get it all over his socks and shoes so he used the army knife on his key ring to cut off his underwear and Curious George was going commando.  I laughed and told Curious George that he would probably never forget that shopping trip.  He responded with "I know I won't forget because I am going to go to the library and look up and read every book about children's daddies who cuts off children's underwear with a knife".  I just hope that he does not do the search at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment